After our rehearsal dinner on Friday night at McNellies the boys went out on the town before settling in . They woke up bright and early that next morning to go play golf. I warned them all over text to wear sunscreen and not one of them listened, so needless to say they were all a little roasted.
I wrote down a schedule for them but they ended up playing golf a lot longer than expected so they missed lunch and hurried back to the hotel to get ready.
Luckily, I figured this would happen and we picked up food for them and stuck it in their room. So all the boys had to shower and get ready in less than an hour, but they managed.
Justin's Army tags
The Handsome Groom
My Poppa and Justin
My Mom made all of the boutineeres with old keys we had around the house, I am grateful for a crafty Momma.
I love these guys! So glad that they were all able to be apart of our special day. Rob was able to get home from Afghanistan and we are so thankful for that!
He is such an amazing man
My oldest sister, Mal, and Justin
We found this button at the thrift store and since Angela (Brice's wife) is a blondie we had to get it.
Halston, the littlest sister, and Justin
The Bridesmaids and Justin
Love these pictures!
Cobblestone plus heels do not mix, a picture of why they don't mix coming soon :) Hahaha
THE BEST WEDDING PICTURE WE HAVE
hahahaha
I just cannot get over all the guys faces.
Philip is so excited he's screaming, Brice is just admiring it, Kevin can't believe it happened, Alex is impressed with it, Rob wants one and Tyler is just cracking up.























No comments:
Post a Comment