2.09.2013

Strawberry Cupcakes, My Dear

My old roommate, Meg-o, had a birthday coming up and she requested sushi and strawberry cupcake. I love baking and I love sushi so it was a perfect combo 

 Loving these cupcake holders my sister got me for Christmas in my cupcake baking kit :) 







If I ever owned a bakery it would be called a Hot Mess Bakery. I love baking and what I bake always tastes great (not to toot my own horn, toot toot) but I am not skilled at making them look pretty for the life of me. It's a gift I guess, being able to almost always have icing sliding off the cupcake haha. At least they taste delicious, right? 
About to leave for dinner, don't mind our dog photo-bombing it's their favorite thing to do. 



 Dinner at our favorite sushi place in Tulsa, Yokozuna. Too bad Kyle is too cool to smile. 

 The roommates :) 


So as the story goes my parents have always bought funny party hats and when we go to dinner we all have to wear them while eating cake. As we got older my Mom let us start buying the hats and we love it. We do it for everyones birthdays and we always try to switch it up. This time we picked Shrek :)
 So excited for her birthday wish! 
 Happy Birthday Meggie Marie!! 
 So thankful to have met this girl
 Extra tall, Medium, Small - haha 



 


I have no idea what goes on in our heads sometimes hahah 

Growing old and celebrating birthdays is my favorite. 

1 comment: