2.04.2013

It's the size of GLITTER!

The other evening I was running errands around town and decided to go get my ring cleaned. While I was there they decided to re-dip it in white gold which didn't bother me one bit because my engagement ring was turning a shade of yellow underneath. 

I was so excited because it looked gorgeous. 




The next day I went about my normal routine and headed to work. And then I saw it, I lost a diamond. A teeny tiny micro pave diamond. Those things are the size of glitter and never to be found once lost. Pure panic set in, while I was unfortunately at work. I called Moody's (our jeweler) and frantically told them what happened and that is when they calmly talked me off the edge and reminded me I had a life-time diamond warranty and to just bring it in that night. 




That itty-bitty black spot you see on the left side is the missing diamond. Most people wouldn't notice but my ring is my most treasured possession and it might be a little self absorbed but I admire it daily so when I saw that black hole I freaked. 

Luckily, after an hour they had it fixed and as shiny as the day Justin proposed :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment