2.08.2013

Wedding Day, Part V

We had our ceremony at The Center of the Universe in Tulsa. There is a pedestrian bridge over the railroad tracks that has a big circle which is called The Center of the Universe because when you stand in the center of the circle and talk you echo. There is no scientific reasoning for it but it is a fun little thing to do and we decide to get married there. 
Brice letting us know it was go time! 
 The beautiful Ange :) 
 My older sister, the one who moved home from Austria to help finish planning our wedding. Amazing 
 My Lily Pop 
 The best break dancer I know, my cousin Carson 
Justin's Dad made us signs for the boys since they weren't carrying our rings. Carson's said "here comes the bride" and Baby D's said "last chance to run" 
Baby D wasn't in the whole wedding thing, he was ready to just run free and that he did - right down the aisle, leaving his sign behind. No big deal. My Dad however had another plan for the sign. 

He decided the best way to make everyone laugh and smile while I walked down the aisle was to carry the sign and guess what it worked. I laughed the whole way down instead of crying. Oh and don't mind me looking like Beetlejuice's bride, it was windy and my veil decided to choke me out. 
 The first look :) 
 I love this picture of Prez, so innocent 
 Lesa, Mego and Ange  

Daddy pulling back my veil, I love Halston smiling in the background 


 Kissing his little girl 

 Putting our things into our time capsule and our amazing officiant Kimmy 

 Well here's the thing about wedding rings, when you're nervous you put them on the wrong hand 
 And I tried to put Justin's on the other hand at first, hints the laughing pose 
 We wanted our friends and family surrounding us in a circle for the ceremony so we had the chairs enclose us and I loved it. 


 The kiss! 

 Husband and Wife 


 We decided to ring the bell 
Then cracked up laughing because we scared people (this is a picture Jordan took on his cell phone of us) 

The ceremony was perfect. It was short and sweet. It included vows of love, vows of laughter and I wouldn't have wanted anything different. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw that you stopped by my blog and wanted to head over and see yours! I just adore your wedding dress! Who designed it? What a beautiful day. Congrats!

    www.WhenRegardingRuffles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet! Thank you :) I wanted a custom dress but couldn't find the perfect store to do it so I found one in China that was just right. They took my measurements, asked what I wanted, I picked the fabric and then we went from there. So I never actually saw it till it arrive and it worked out surprisingly well! Thank you again for the sweet words!

      Delete