2.03.2013

Wedding Day, Part III

Sisters are the best


Dancing to my own music 
The best, she knows what I am thinking before I say it. 
 The best roommate I could have ever asked for. From screaming about mice to chasing down our run away dogs, I am so glad we both tried out for the dance team and you decided to move to Tulsa :) 

 Best Friends since 4th grade. We have never skipped a beat. 
 Dad taking a picture and posting it to Facebook 
 Me realizing my Dad posted a picture of my dress to Facebook (this lead to the boys taking Justin's phone away so he wouldn't see it and us having a funny story)
 It was hot out! 
 Love these two 



Best bridesmaids  

What can I say, cobblestone and heels don't mix. Just for your information Mallory did not make contact with the ground and that is my little sister saving her from eating it and that was her first time in heels. 
 Dad and Charlie there to save the day! 
 Love these girls 

 High winds equal loss of balance, haha. Thanks Oklahoma! 
 Charlie's Angels 



 Passing the time 
 Dirty feet, typical me 
Crazy bridesmaids 


 I love these ladies and the way they can keep me laughing through my nerves 




2 comments:

  1. HELLO, beautiful bride! Seriously, you are gorgeous! Love your shoes and all these amazing pictures! Ohhh, I love weddings. Looks like it was hands down the best day of your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was an amazing day :)

      Delete