To count down our wedding I released a picture a day of wedding dress rejects until the big reveal. It was a fun way of posting on facebook all the likes and dislikes and seeing the anticipation of our family to see the next no-go.
So below are a few dresses that did not make the final cut and some that were just put on for pure laughs, but I'll let you decide which ones those are :)
So below are a few dresses that did not make the final cut and some that were just put on for pure laughs, but I'll let you decide which ones those are :)


Not sure who picked out those two but as you can tell I wasn't thrilled.

Sequins? Hmmm..
This was almost "the one"




I felt like I was in a fairy tale in this one, but I was playing the evil Queen :)














No comments:
Post a Comment